#2693: bp_format_time returns incorrect value when gmt_offset is empty
- @johnjamesjacoby found a new issue where bp_format_time() only checks gmt_offset and does not check timezone_string and will be looking into it. @djpaulgibbs recalled seeing an old ticket #2693 regarding a similar issue.
- @johnjamesjacoby reopened and added this ticket to the 2.3 milestone.
#6008: Remove HTML from post_title for groups
- 12/17 – A lively discussion ensued on where to add the “Create a Group/Blog” button/link. @bowe and @modemlooper posted screenshots of proposed solutions. @djpaulgibbs moved that decision be delayed to the following week and seconded by @boonebgorges and @im4th. The discussion continued till after devchat was closed. Rest assured that there will be no modals, marquees, nor blinks involved in the final solution.
- 12/24 – @hnla followed up on decision re placement of button/link. @rayisme commented that @santa might fix it. @boonebgorges said he would leave some cookies and milk for @santa at said ticket. Unfortunately, @santa did not have the time to address the issue as he was too busy making deliveries.
#4988: bp_has_activities to accept multi-scope
- High five to @rayisme for completing work in this ticket where ‘filter_query’ argument to bp_has_activities() was introduced along with a new class BP_Activity_Query. @rayisme noted, “Multiple activity scopes will rule!” 🙂
- Testing and feedback welcome.
- Workflow: @boonebgorges commented that the contributors who add tickets to milestones, especially enhancements, should be responsible to see the ticket through, i.e., adding patch/es or wrangle someone to help create necessary patch/es. @djpaulgibbs mentioned that once Trac configuration is fixed, only BP Trac admins and gardeners will be able to add a ticket to a milestone.
- Trac Twitter Account: @hnla reported that the account has not been working for a while. @johnjamesjacoby fixed https://twitter.com/bptrac before the meeting was over.
- Outstanding tickets for BP 2.2 can be found in this report. RC1 is scheduled to be released on Jan. 7, 2015.
- 12/17 devchat – https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/buddypress/p1418846465000743
- 12/24 santachat – https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/buddypress/p1419451430001391