BuddyPress 2.3.0 Schedule Updates
- Scheduled release date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015.
- 129 tickets have been closed to date with a few tickets open.
- @im4th will be preparing the BP 2.3.0 release post and will be naming this release (French pizza).
- @rayisme will be preparing the changelog for this release.
- @rayisme has also created a BP changelog generator at https://github.com/r-a-y/bp-changelog. After generating the list of tickets for this cycle, some manual work like assigning the closed tickets for each section and posting it in the BuddyPress codex page are still required. An example of preferred changelog is the one from our previous release: https://codex.buddypress.org/releases/version-2-2/ Nevertheless, the BP Changelog Generator should help make things easier for anyone who will volunteer or will be assigned this task for the next BP release.
BuddyCamp Miami, Florida
- In less than 8 hours, BuddyCamp will be live in Miami! @johnjamesjacoby along with @dimensionmedia, @modemlooper, Rami Abraham, and Brian Messenlehner will be there to share what’s new and what’s cool about BuddyPress. https://miami.wordcamp.org/2015/schedule/buddycamp-miami/
- BuddyCamp Miami is a part of WordCamp Miami https://miami.wordcamp.org/2015/schedule/
BuddyPress at WordCamp Europe 2015, Spain
- Must see! @DJPaulGibbs’ video invitation to join the BuddyPress group at the WordCamp Contributor day on Sunday, June 28, at https://buddypress.org/2015/05/buddypress-at-wordcamp-europe-2015/
- Whether it be coding, designing, documentation, etc., there are many ways for anyone interested in contributing to help make the BuddyPress project better. You will need to register separately for the Contributor Day to join Paul and other BP aficionados. Just click on the “Start Survey” button of this page, https://europe.wordcamp.org/2015/sign-up-for-wordcamp-europe-2015-contributor-day/, and fill in the requested information.
Slack Log: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/buddypress/p1432753326000027
(You need a Slack account to view the logs.)