@hnla gave an update of the work done for the past two weeks:
- Improved Group invites screen
- Updated the search styling/markup to match to directory search input
- Improved general styles and icons
- Updated the action button for groups and activity
argfunctions to better check and switch the
dataattr depending on element selection.
- Tweaked JS to ensure we target correctly the newer elements so screen messages display within grid loop boxes
- Added Ajax support for state changes
- Changed a range of action links to button elements
- Added missing labels for form controls
- Merged pull requests from new contributors, @jon007 & @s-ferdie, for cover-image-header correction and adding parameters to allow Sass variables to be overridden.
Remove/Replace `title` attributes with Tooltips usable in all devices (#7188) Screenshots on Mac OS for latest patches posted by @dcavins. Feedback from @hnla. @r-a-y recommended using `data-bp-tooltip` instead of `data-title`. @mercime will refresh patch and commit.
When user is not logged in, in he/she clicks email link to view new messages gets 404 page when should get login page (#7349) @r-a-y has committed a couple of patches fixing redirection issue and adding notices. Has new patch for `visibility` and `redirection` updates.
Fix for profile image upload on Microsoft Edge breaks iOS Safari and Chrome (#7416) @r-a-y has patch. Needs iOS user to test. Update: @mrjarbenne has tested patch and the issue still exists on Mobile Safari on iOS.
Resize member avatar error with cyrillic (not latin) filename (#7484) @r-a-y has patch. @boonebgorges: “I’d have to spend more time with it to understand in greater depth, but at a glance it looks like a clever fix.”
Messages are not deleted from DB, when user is deleted (#7523) @r-a-y has refreshed patch based on discussion during dev chat.
Counter for “All” tab for activity and groups table (#7526) @bhargavbhandari90 has patch. @r-a-y will review the patch.
Fetching of ALL users from `bp_friends_prime_mentions_results()` for non logged in users (#7530) @r-a-y has committed patch to trunk.
May 24: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RQBYUG/p1495652618137375
May 31: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RQBYUG/p1496257388695772
(A WordPress Slack account is required to view the logs.)