- @djpaulgibbs packaged and released BP 184.108.40.206 last Sunday, April 12th. This is a maintenance update.
Avatars, an extensible UI
- (#6290) … and the feature’s committed to core! Thank you @im4th 🙂
- In addition to the improved profile photo uploader, a new camera feature using the device’s webcam video stream to take a snapshot of one’s profile photo has been added as an option for members using Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers. Browsers like iOS Safari, Opera Mini, and Internet Explorer which do not support getUserMedia can still be used to upload profile photo using the improved uploader.
- More testing and feedback welcome.
Improve bp_core_check_avatar_type() and introduce a function to get the allowed avatar types
- (#6336) In relation to the new Avatars UI, @im4th added checks for the allowed avatar and mime types. This has been committed to core.
XProfile fields used for signup should be configurable
- (#6347) @johnjamesjacoby continues the major overhaul of the XProfile component and has gotten addicted to unit tests, Boone’s boon.
BP Core Hooks Documentation
- (#5940) @tw2113 has completed the inline documentation for /bp-core files. What’s next: /bp-template/bp-legacy files.
BP Companion Stylesheet for Twenty Fifteen Theme
Slack log: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/buddypress/p1429124553002195
(You need a Slack account to view the logs.)