Happy new year BuddyPress contributors 😍
Let’s all join the first #BuddyPress developer meeting of the year. It is scheduled on January 6 at 19:00 UTC (tomorrow), here’s the agenda:
BuddyPress 8.0.0’s kick off
- Features / bug fixes wishlist, please reply to the 8.0.0 call for tickets if you haven’t already!
- Release organization, how can we improve it?
- Dev-chats regularity, day/time.
- Major versions regularity.
- Announcements, developer notes, etc.
Thanks in advance for your participation & ..
BuddyPress 7.0.0 was released on December 9, 2020. We did the 7.0.0 release review during our latest “dev-chat”, just before the end of the year we shared with you a wrap-up post about 2020, today we’re inviting you to contribute to 8.0.0’s kick-off by replying to this call for tickets.
The priorities of the BuddyPress community matter, please let us know what:
- bug(s) you’d like to get fixed for 8.0.0?
- improvement(s) you’d like to see in 8.0.0?
- new feature(s) you’d like to see introduced in 8.0.0?
Share your wish-list!
To do so, you simply need to pick the ticket number(s) you think we should prioritize on from our code source management tool and paste them into this post’s comment form. If you’d like to, you can also share your ideas about the corresponding ticket(s). If some “already shared” tickets are also interesting you: use the ⭐️ Like feature to second them.
You need inspiration?
PS: don’t hesitate to add a new ticket, if you haven’t found a match into the above queries
PS2: Adding your ticket here won’t necessarily guarantee inclusion. But no one can fix things they can’t see, so bravely share your thoughts!
This call for tickets will end on January 13, but we’ll begin discussing about what we’d like to see in BuddyPress 8.0.0 during our next dev-chat (January 6) : so the sooner you share your wish-list the better!