We recently made some additions to the Git mirrors that we provide for BuddyPress. There are three options:
- A read-only Git mirror of our development SVN (https://buddypress.svn.wordpress.org/).
- Hosted by WordPress.org, this is our most stable Git repo.
- Hashes could change in the future.
- A read-only Github mirror of our development SVN (https://buddypress.svn.wordpress.org/).
- Hashes will change in the future (to match buddypress.git.wordpress.org).
- A read-only Github mirror of our release SVN (https://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/buddypress/).
- Hashes will change in the distant future.
- This is repo is new.
As always, we’re happy to accept contributions made from either Git or SVN checkouts. For all practical purposes, the SVN and Git repositories are now equals. The majority of the core team now use a Git-SVN repo to contribute to BuddyPress.