We’ve just published BuddyPress 5.1.1. This is a security release, please upgrade asap: https://buddypress.org/2019/12/buddypress-5-1-1/
BuddyPress 5.1.0 is available. Please upgrade. You can read more about it from BuddyPress site: https://buddypress.org/2019/12/buddypress-5-1-0/
We’re very happy to announce the immediate availability of BuddyPress 5.0.0 🍕. Please upgrade and share the news 😉
Here’s the official announcement post.
This post includes updates since the dev chat yesterday.
BP 2.3.0 Schedule Updates
- BuddyPress 2.3.0 Release Candidate 1 https://buddypress.org/2015/05/buddypress-2-3-0-release-candidate-1/ has just been packaged and released around a couple of hours ago by @johnjamesjacoby. Let us know of any issues you find at the support forums and/or at the development tracker.
- 127 tickets have been closed to date including the trac tickets listed below.
Notifications: Invalidate cache when updating a notification
- (#6445) @johnjamesjacoby fixed a bug where marking single notifications as read/unread would not show anticipated results, as the cache was not being properly cleared.
Welcome Screen for BP 2.3.0
- (#6443) The welcome screen features the new Avatar UI in conjunction with the new Attachments API. The animated gif for the feature was provided by @im4th. Highlights per JJJ’s post were included along with a new section with links to BuddyPress sites and Twitter feeds at the bottom of the screen.
BP Companion Stylesheets for Twenty Fifteen and Twenty Fourteen
- (#6291) and (#6338) @hnla has completed the tasks assigned and also ensured that BP companion stylesheets will be enqueued in respective child themes of Twenty Fifteen and Twenty Fourteen themes.
Create Members Loop markup class function
- (#6384) After updating the bp_member_class() for this enhancement to the Member loop, @johnjamesjacoby added the same enhancements and fixes for the Blog and Group loops.
Slack Log: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/buddypress/p1432148225000762
(You need a Slack account to view the logs.)
Please upgrade now. https://buddypress.org/2015/04/buddypress-2-2-3-security-release/
Please update your installations now. https://buddypress.org/2015/04/buddypress-2-2-2-security-maintenance-release/